MODEL SPECIFICATION FOR SOIL TESTING GEOSPEC3-2017

shangjihan 发表于 2020-10-16 09:42:16 | 显示全部楼层 | 阅读模式
This Geospec presents the recommended standard methods for testing of soils in Hong Kong for civil engineering purposes.
Since 1992, the Geotechnical Engineering Office (GEO) has carried out a two-phase review of the soil testing methods with the aim to produce standard methods for testing of soils in Hong Kong for civil engineering purposes. The first phase of the review covered the soil classification and compaction tests (the Phase I tests) and was published in GEO Report No. 36 in 1994. The second phase of the review covered the soil shear strength and compressibility tests (the Phase II Tests), as well as additional tests akin to the Phase I tests. The review has now been completed. The recommended standard methods for all Phase I and Phase II tests are included in this Geospec, which supersedes GEO Report No. 36.
This Geospec is divided into three parts. Part I gives general and technical guidance on planning and supervising laboratory tests, to ensure that quality test results are obtained. Part II and Part III provide detailed technical procedures for individual tests.
The technical standards presented in this Geospec are mainly based on BS 1377 (BSI, 1990). With the permission of the British Standards Institute, extracts from BS 1377 (BSI, 1990) and other British Standards have been incorporated into this Geospec.
To ensure that this Geospec would be considered as a consensus document in Hong Kong, a draft version of this Geospec was widely circulated to interested parties and experts both locally and overseas. Many useful comments were received, and they have been taken into account in finalising the Geospec. All contributions are gratefully acknowledged.
This document was prepared largely by Ir Philip W K Chung, Ir Dr Richard P L Pang and Ir C K Cheung. Editing of the document was assisted by Ir B N Leung and Dr L S Cheung in the early stage, and was later taken over by Ir Jenny F Yeung and Ir M Y Ho. Ir Y C Chan provided general supervision during the final stage of the document preparation.
Practitioners are encouraged to comment at any time to the GEO on the contents of this Geospec, so that improvements can be made to future editions.
R.K.

MODEL SPECIFICATION FOR SOIL TESTING GEOSPEC3-2017.pdf

5.57 MB, 下载次数: 7

精彩评论倒序浏览

4007查看1评论

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

• QQ:56984982
  • 点击这里给我发消息
    电话:13527553862
    站务咨询群桥头堡站务咨询桥梁专业交流群:
    中国桥梁专业领袖群